- In stock with free shipping –
- Free samples included
Depuffing and protecting with natural retinol, lipids and vitamins.
Put your best face forward. A cure that depuffs and smooths away signs of tiredness. REFLECT Cress Sprout Eye Balm is specially formulated to help protect the skin around your eyes from daily stress, whenever your day begins and ends.
Rice extract helps boost skin cells’ defence system against the effects of pollution and helps reduce skin discoloration caused by blue light.
Signature ingredient: Cress Sprout
For all skin types.
HOW TO USE
Place a small amount of REFLECT along your eye socket. Be careful not to get too close to the eyes.
- Reduces rough, dry skin and fine lines with Bakuchiol, a highly effective natural alternative to retinol without the negative side effects
- Organic Cress Sprouts, Artichoke extract and Polysaccharide complex shield, detoxify and protect skin cells from pollution.
- 100% natural ECOCERT approved oat flour helps skin feel smooth and silky. Contains antioxidants, soothing beta glucan and oat lipids rich in vitamin E and Linoleic acid.
- A natural anti-inflammatory active, oak root extract creates a natural shield against free radicals and protects sensitive and reactive skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Macadamia, Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel Flour, Bakuchiol, Sorbitan Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Oak Root Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Anisate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Sodium Phytate, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Carrageenan, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Maris Sal