Colekt Stockholm AB, VAT. 5591529119, (hereinafter referred to as “Colekt”) is a limited liability company having its registered office at:
114 34 Stockholm.
Colekt’s contact details:
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
- Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the colekt.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
- Colekt has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the colekt.com website.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, “Colekt” means Colekt Stockholm AB, trading as Colekt, “you” and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the “Products” means the Colekt products which may be ordered on the colekt.com website and the “Product Subtotal” means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the colekt.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- The online sale of the Products offered on the colekt.com website is intended only to individuals who are residing within EU, Norway and USA and for delivery within these geographic areas only.
- The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the colekt.com website, subject to availability.
- Colekt will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the colekt.com website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
Shipping costs and deliveries
Colekt use DHL as a forwarding partner. We aim to deliver “products” to you at the place of delivery requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your order, but we can’t guarantee firm delivery dates or times. Delivery time estimates are set out below, although such delivery estimate information is indicative only.
Sweden: 2-4 work days
Europe: 2-8 work days
- To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) On the colekt.com website by submit your full name, email address and delivery address
(b) complete and submit the online order.
- Colekt reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Colekt will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
- Once Colekt has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Colekt.
Prices and Payment
- All prices on the website are inclusive of 25% VAT. Your local EU VAT rate will be calculated at checkout, which may differ from the VAT displayed. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the colekt.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- The amount payable to Colekt for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
- You must pay the order amount by the checkout service provided by Shopify Payments at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure Shopify Payments checkout system, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products. Learn more about Shopify Payments’ conditions here.
- Colekt will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Colekt breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Colekt is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
- Colekt reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Colekt will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Colekt shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
- You must follow any instructions Colekt may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Colekt will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
- There are certain responsibilities which Colekt cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Colekt to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following “Warranty” clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Colekt for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Colekt breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
- As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
- If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Colekt for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
- As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the delivery of the Products.
- If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Colekt, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
- If you exercise this right to return the Colekt, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, by using a DHL return label which you will receive by contacting Colekt at email@example.com
- Colekt will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
- Only Products purchased on the colekt.com website can be returned to Colekt for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, you have the option to return your order. If you wish to make an exchange, you have to place a new order..
- All returned items must be unopened and in their original saleable condition. Colekt will not accept returns where labels have been removed or products have been opened. You are responsible for the shipping and the return postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of returning it.
- All Products must be returned to
C/O Alméns Cosmetics
27302 41 Halmstad, Sweden
Products must be sent back using a DHL return label which you will receive by contacting Colekt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Colekt. Return shipping fees are stated below and will be deducted from the refunding of your items.
EU Countries: 8 EUR
- Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Colekt will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Colekt to process any refund or exchange. Please call or email to email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Colekt staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- If Colekt is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Colekt will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
- Colekt may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organization.
- These Terms of Trade are between you and Colekt only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
- If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
- If you break these Terms of Trade and Colekt takes no action, this does not mean that Colekt has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Colekt in writing.
You may purchase products on colekt.com for personal use only and not for resale. By placing an order on Colekt.com , you certify that you are purchasing products for your own personal use and not for resale and that you accept The Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
Information on the website
Colekt cannot promise that the content of the website is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date. Colekt may, at any time, amend the content of the website. Although Colekt strives to display the correct texts, images and pricing on the website and online shop, errors may occur.
The website may contain links to other websites beyond our reach. We cannot be held liable for content or privacy policies of such sites.